Thursday 29 July 2010

Nazia Loves Cooking


Irrespective of age everybody (I mean girls/women) love teddy bears, is there any specific reason? I asked this question to Nazia. She replied in a touchy voice that, “because they’re cute and cuddly and soft like a puppy except they don’t poop on the floors.”
I am not particularly fond of teddy bears. I have never really been fond of stuffed animals, I don’t know why. I love a good portrait of native American Indians, but done with taste, not that cartoony stuff. They think they are cute and they can cuddle with them but I have never really been the teddy bear type I was always into the unicorns and pegasus.
Whatever the reason is, you can ask directly to Nazia and let her know what she replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...