Tuesday 2 March 2010

Nazish from Sargodha


Nazish lives in heart of Sargodha and complete her O level education from PAF College. She writes that she like to make friends. Nazish says, I am a little bit stubborn; I love traveling and looking different places. I love sports and cross itching and want to talk to a humoristic person. I am still searching for the true happiness of life.

I request all viewers of this blog will you friendship with me. I am interested in dose peoples who have very romantic feelings that I want. My parents are not in this world. That is why no body lives with me. I need a company (some true friends). Some qualities that I have and will discussed later. Thanks for reading my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...