Sunday 28 February 2010

Ramish Khan Islamabad

Ramish Khan is regular reader of this blog, she lives in Islamabad and send us her own profile. She also provides information about her read……….

“Well I am a very sweet person with loads of attitude. I like being friendly to people but they should be sensible enough before they become my friends!

I’m an optimistic, hard working and party going and like Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore boys. Life to its fullest and enjoys every bit of it. I’m not here to abide any sort of impressions / expectations. There is a big difference between confidence and ego. All I ask is that you form your own opinions & schema about me. After all, to the world, I am nothing more than a perception. I don’t think anyone should be summed up in a tiny paragraph.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...